Pick your top 5 shows and answer the following questions.
2. Doctor Who
3. The Addams Family
5. Star Trek TOS
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
The Doctor, naturally ; )
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
The Gathering - Oh gosh, between Oberon, Titania, Xanatos and Puck - not to mention learning of Fox’s lineage …. the epicness …
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Season 2 - Mirror, Mirror , Amok Time, Journey to Babel, The Doomsday Machine … need I say more?
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
The relationship between Morticia and her sister Ophelia, unless we’re talking about love relationships .. then Morticia/Gomez obviously.
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?
I can quite honestly say, I don’t have one. Enough with trying to mate up the Doctor, people. Leave him be.
7. How long have you watched 1?
Erm, since 1999 so I guess that’s … holy crap that’s thirteen years.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Actor? I guess I have to choose a voice actor… Keith David naturally, although John Rhys-Davies and all the guest-appearances of Star Trek actors were lovely as well ; )
10. Which show do you prefer, 1, 2, or 5?
Oh no! This question is so unfair :S I love them all, but Doctor Who and Star Trek are assuredly ahead of Farscape, if only because they’ve been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. If I have to pick though, I suppose Doctor Who would win. I suppose.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
Uuuuummm, I’ve seen all of both - so whichever one happens to have more?
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
I would love to be Macbeth. Maaaaaaaan, no contest there.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?
Erm…the only proper way for Pilot to die would be if you were to kill Moya I suppose - if you had to do it.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
If they changed one to live action or one to animation then perhaps … I imagine the Addams family would probably sit them down and have a tea party and talk about how wonderfully ghastly they all are.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
Chiana and Rygel … bahahahahahaha
16. Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?
Overall, I would have to go with The Addams Family, though I have plenty of favourite individuals on ST.
17. Which has better theme music, 2 or 4?
OH GOD. They’re both fabulous - but Gargoyles’ theme gives me Goosebumps every time.